Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About the Header



Just wanna share one of my painting in which I've used as my blog header. This was one of my entry in the on-the-spot painting contest from my previous company last February 2007. The contest was held at the 18th Hole at the Palmer Course of the Orchard Golf and Country Club. Although this entry did not won any place but it was one my favorite. The contest theme was about "Save Mother Earth" and we need to interpret it using water color.

I have no formal training in painting but the following year, my second entry won the second prize. I hope I would be able to post it here soon; because it still on display at the Orchard - Employees Hall.

Cheers!

2 (mga) puna:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're artistic Jhong! I used to be, when I was still in nursery, ha ha ha.

Rosilie said...

ganda naman nito. Galing mo kaibigan and congrats sa new baby mo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator