Friday, August 14, 2009
The Emerging Influential Blogger 2009 award was held at the PAGCOR Bldg. formerly Duty Free Shop – August 8, 2009. It was my first blogging event that I have attended . I must say, it was awesome. The people, the place, and the food it was all great, specially the free booze, unlimited!
I have finally met face to face Zorlone( aka Doc Z), Jan Geronimo who came from Mindoro, Elmot, Yatot, Lyle, Bloggista, Ceblogger, Roy and ReyJr which is my friends in blogging. They are very interesting bloggers, we sitted in one table and I guess we’re the noisiest.
Thanks to ReyJr. Tips, because I was able to prepare and exchange calling card with other bloggers. Although I was able to follow ReyJr tips to bring camera for the event, but unfortunately I forgot to charge the battery. (Watta Boo Boo) Next time ReyJr. make sure to include in your tips to charge the camera prior the event … hehehe. That’s why all photos in here were courtesy of Jan Geronimo and Ada of Adaphobic. I had a great time that night and here are My Top 10 Memorable Tags from the event.
- for those bloggers that was not able to make it in the Top 10… settles for the AH1N1 influenza bloggers awards!
- during the registration … I guess Doc Z should tell the story HEHEHE
“What is your blog about again?” :P
- Yatot and I fighting over who will blog over the FREE mouthwash in the rest room, we tried it to the max!
- This phrase was over used and abused during the awarding events.
- Roy distributed some pin to all members and friends of the Jedibloggers
- I don’t know… but Jan was irritated while the rest of the gang is laughing about it …
IBABLOG KO TO!
- Yatot’s comment for the whole event! LOLS!
- The Major Sponsor of the Event, Thanks to them
TOP 10 EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGGERS 2009
The winner is:
1. Writing to Exhale
2. Patay Gutom
3. The Struggling Blogger
5. Father Blogger dot Com
6. Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0
7. Tales from the Mom Side
10. Let's Go Sago!
My last tag is Ms. Janette Toral for the job-well-done. Congratulation Ms. Janet, your writing projects is a must see to all newbie bloggers. For those newbie bloggers who missed the event, you have missed half of your blogging career. Thanks Ms. Janet and I’m excited with your next Emerging Influential Bloggers 2010 as early as now!
THE AWARDEES AND THE FEELING AWARDEES! - Photo Courtesy of Ada of Adaphobic