Friday, September 11, 2009

What Does Not Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger.



A lot of newly grad employees quit their first job because of the trauma at the workplace.Because they thought that after graduation it’s the end of their suffering, but its not.The battle is just getting started. The real world is not a nirvana, where you can just play around. The real work place is not only filled with physical distress, but also full of emotional stress. If you really want to excel in your field you need to be tough and you need to have patience. As my wife's boss would say, “Don’t believe that life is fair, it will always be unfair.” Your first job can be full of frustrations but don’t quit, try to earn the respect of your superior. A lot of newly grad employees who quit on their first job end up without a career. The first six months of an employee is very vital to have a fulfilling career. I believe its not working hard that will makes you successful, but it’s your character that will get you on top of the corporate ladder.

Meantime, I would like to dedicate this poem to my niece, Kate. Be strong and God bless.

What Does Not Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger.
Jhong Medina

I feel pain the same as you do.
I cry sometime to let go the stress too!
They can make things darker and make me feel shoddier,
But what does not kill me, only make me stronger.

Sometimes I also feel that the world is not fare
They may shout on me all day, as it seems - nobody cares.
They can criticize me and make my day bitter
But what does not kill me, only make me stronger.

Yes my life is very complicated
But I’m only human, I also get frustrated.
They can curse me & damn me just to make themselves feel better.
But what does not kill me, only make me stronger.

I pray to God and wish this would be over
All these problems over my shoulders.
Good thing I’ve these little toddlers
To give me strength to recite the quote that makes me stronger.

****************
Thanks to my mentor Zorlone, for helping me out with the poem and the encouragements. O' U' BRO!
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator