How did the Election in Dasmariñas, Cavite Turned Out?
I guess like other voters from other precinct nationwide, they have the same experienced like what we had. Long-lines, short tempered voters, and skin burning temperature was the common scenario in most of precincts here in Dasmariñas, Cavite.
Noticeable Complaints/ Common Problems :
1. Unorganized Voter's-Lines
2. There's no Standard Procedure on how Voters will vote using the automated process.(Some precinct used tickets and some did not. Time and Motion studies should have been prepared ahead of time.)
3. There's no procedure on how the disabled, pregnant or senior citizen will vote.
4. Some of candidates/supporters were still distributing sample ballots and campaign paraphernalia during the voting period.
Despite of these noticeable problems during the voting process, I think this is just birth pain of having this Automated Elections. It's not yet perfect but it can be improved. In fact, we're the first in Southeast Asian countries to automate a nationwide election process. I guess, we just need to give the Automated Election a chance to improve and grow. BTW, it did improve the speed of the process of counting. Aside from that I'm still very thankful that the 2010 Election in Dasmariñas Cavite ended peacefully.
I still have one question at the back of my mind. Is this automated election, CREDIBLE? ...hmmm. I think it's a different ballgame for every body. The cheaters will have to find a new game plan for the automated election. Unless there's an inside job. Anyway, what do you think?
Related Posts:1. Yes for Dasmariñas, Cavite City Hood
2. Fire Outbreak in Dasmariñas City
3. Prayer for 2010 Presidential Election
4. H2 Barangay Election Results: Dasmariñas City - Cavite