Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet New Bloggers from NetSuite One World Press Con

Last October 14, 2010, I was invited by Ms. Janette Toral (Digital Filipino) to join her team in Netsuite's Business One Press Conference. The CEO of NetSuite, Inc. Mr. Zach Nelson revisited Philippines for his "Business Cloud Tour" in Manila which started last October 6 to 14, 2010. NetSuite is one of the world's largest provider of Financial and ERP Solutions and the first Cloud Computing solution provider in the Philippines.

Traveling from Dasmariñas City to The Peninsula Hotel - Manila

I'm very fortunate to be invited because I was able to visit one of the finest 5 star hotel in the country, The Peninsula Hotel - Manila. I left Dasmariñas Cavite at around 8 AM, to give me an (1) hour leadtime to the scheduled Press Conference Call Time 11AM. I have no trouble commuting, riding a Jasper Bus from  Dasmariñas City;  that's why I arrived Ayala MRT Station early as 10AM. 


At the back of the Ayala Shell Station, I took a jeepney to reach The Peninsula Manila along Ayala Avenue corner Makati  Avenue. Since the jeepney only stops and unload passenger on a specific unloading, station I was drop off near Herrera st. Jeepney Unloading Station it was several blocks away from Manila Peninsula. It was a long walk from Herrera St. to Makati Avenue. I said, I should have walk from Edsa to Makati Avenue if I have knew that there's not Jeepney Stop near Makati Avenue. Well let's charge it to experience.

The Peninsula Manila - Lobby

I went in at the Makati Ave. entrance of  the hotel in which I was almost lost looking for the Main Lobby. The Main Lobby of the Hotel was very amazing. It has alot of artistic figurines and painting. Although it my third time in the Hotel I'm still star struck by the beautiful interior design and architecture of this hotel. I was able to snap some pictures and I would like to share it to my readers:






The Dasmariñas Blogger Meet New Bloggers


What exciting about an event like this is aside from the good food and desserts, is when you meet new exciting people. Aside from meeting Ms. Janette Toral (Digital Filipino) I was able to meet new bloggers and made new friends like, Mary Ann Joson(The Black Fedora Blog), Omar Intay (Ohmski.info), Leira Pagaspas (dulcedelirs.blogspot.com) and Alvin Chua of (cheftonio.blogspot.com).I also met Ms. Evangeline Sebastian and Trippy Padilla of Domiguez Marketing Communications who was very accommodating during the Net Suite Events. There's a lot to mention, but I was not able to catch their names.






Please visit the links below to know more about the event and related articles. Thanks for reading.

Related Articles


NetSuite Philippines - Powerful ERP Designed for the Needs of Philippine Companies

Netsuite CEO Press Conference in Manila | QLICK NEWS
Why Business Process Automation is Important to Businesses Today?
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator