Saturday, November 13, 2010

Won a Free Ticket to Pacquiao VS Margarito Fight Live

Won a Free Ticket to Pacquiao VS Margarito Fight Live


Last Monday November 8, 2010, I found a thread on Facebook about Alaxan FR’s giving away T-Shirt with Manny Pacquiao’s Print. It’s free if you buy 20 tablets of Alaxan FR on any Watson Drugstore. That’s why I rush out that day on my lunchbreak and look for a Watson Drugstore near to my office. It took me 3 branches to locate a branch that still giving away the Pacquiao’s shirt. On the third drugstore, I was able to get one but not exactly my size, because the largest size is LARGE. Since, I really wanted to have this limited edition tshirt of the PACMAN, I bought the tablets even I don’t have any body aches.



Alaxan FR’s Pacquiao Vs Margarito Free Fight Ticket Contest


Another reason why I wanted the shirt it’s because I also found out that If you bought a shirt and take your picture wearing it, then add it to facebook as your profile photo, you’ll have chance to win a Free Ticket to Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito’s Fight on Sunday November 14, 2010 (Philippine Time). I was really excited that’s why I change my FB profile pictures right away and post a comment to the fan page on that instance.






Won a Free Pacquiao Vs. Margarito Live Fight ticket in SM Mall of Asia.

I shouted for joy when they announced on the Alaxan FR Fan Page that I’ve won a free ticket to the Pacquiao vs Margarito Fight. I was one of the first who join the contest that’s why I’ve won. After that, I also asked my wife to join too so that I have someone to come with me at the event. Luckily last Thursday, it was announced that she also won the ticket to the fight. That’s why Friday I rushed thru Tordesillas Rd. in Makati to pick-up the tickets. That’s why this coming Sunday morning we will go out for a date to watch Pacquiao Vs. Margarito Fight.


So guys where are you planning to watch the fight?


Congratulations to Jhong Medina for winning a pay-per-view ticket for the upcoming Pacquiao vs. Margarito fight ...



The Ticket to Pacquiao vs Margarito Fight
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sociable

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator