Monday, January 31, 2011

My New Year Resolutions

Each new year has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year.  2010 has been fruitful for me and to my family. I'm very thankful, that last 2010 the good  Lord gave me my youngest daughter Anaya, and I was able to close several projects for Qlick Cafe. Now it's time to look forward for another year positively, and I'm looking forward accomplishing my two (2) new year resolutions.




1. Get Fit and Join Fun Runs this year. - This year I really wanted to get back in shape. I really need be fit to avoid complications from my diabetes.I'm planning to go down from 218lbs to 180lbs at the end of the year.  With the help of the internet I'll be watching out for fun runs and joining healthy blogging activities this year.


 
2. I will save some money for my MCSE Certification. I'm planning before the end year, I will take up MCSE training  and hopefully will pass the exams, too. I will save at least 1000 per month for the training and the exam before end of the year. At the same time, I will prepare for it by doing some online study with the help of the new Globe Tattoo SuperStick, I can get updates, research and information in a flash. The SuperStick can run as fast as 3mbps, that's why by downloading videos and case studies will never be a problem. For as low as P 1299 per month, you get your Tattoo SuperStick and share it up to 5 devices at the same time, it will give us big savings.



So what is your new year resolution? Can you tell me how'll you intend to keep them?
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator