Monday, February 7, 2011

Second Thoughts on Buying a Motorcycle

I've been planning  to buy a motorcycle since last year to save some money from transportation. My wife always disagree with me because there's a lot of fatal motorcycle accident in Dasmariñas City. After her cousin's husband loss I couldn't blame her. But I always don't listen to her, not after seeing this accident with my own eyes.


This picture was taken early this morning a bus hit a motorcycle and the motorcycle driver was rush right away to the hospital.


Starting today, I will never insist my wife on buying one and I would rather save my life than save money for my transportation.

Just Sharing!
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator