Saturday, September 26, 2009

Qlick Cafe in Now Open!




I'm setting aside my personal and creative writing for a while and let me discuss a little bit of business. My business Qlick Cafe.

Finally, after four months of renovations my internet cafe is now open! Why four months you might asked? We have trouble with the constructions and little short of funds. The good thing is Qlick Cafe is NOW OPEN.

Qlick Cafe, aside for being my personal portal and my portfolio. It's also my Internet Shop. It offers Computer and Internet Rental, Online Games, Typing Job, Tarpaulin Printing, Graphic Design and a lot more.

Visit us:

Qlick Cafe
B1 L27 P1
Brgy. H2 St. Claire
Dasmariñas, 4114 Cavite
Philippines



blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator