Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Gelo's Birthday!



This time it's my eldest son's birthday! I'm not really good in creative writing, but I made a poem for my eldest son, Gelo. So here goes...

Happy Birthday, My Son!
by Jhong Medina

You have grown up so fast my son.
It has been many years since the first time we had fun.
If you could still remember the first ride we had.
It was the first time you call me dad.

We both know its not my blood that runs through your veins.
But my mind and heartbeats your name.
At this moment, I can't help but cry...
reminiscing the good years that has gone by.

Happy Birthday my eldest.
Today is your day and I wish you the best.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GELO!


WE LOVE YOU.

FROM DAD, MOM, THEA & SAM
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

Jhong Medina's - Qlick Blog Headline Animator